The Address Book Module shows and manages all the Companies, Contacts and Departments of bluVerve‘s Maritime Software. It starts off empty, with certain default data, and allows the client to populate it with any contacts of which the company needs to keep track. If needed, the database can be populated using data provided by Marine Traffic, IHS Fairplay or Marine Information Services by purchasing licenses to the Marine Traffic Module, IHS Fairplay Module or the Marine Information Services Module respectively. These modules ensure that all key information for each Company, Contact or Department is shown, so that the client can contact a listed company or contact at any time.
The Address Book Module comes as part of the Core Modules of the Software, and although not a prerequisite for other modules, it comes standard. It is very closely linked to all of bluVerve‘s modules, allowing each module to be related to the Company, Contact or Department on which it is performing a task. The other modules that form part of the Core Modules are:
With the Address Book Module a user can:
- Add Companies, Contacts and Departments
- View all Messages sent or received that have been related to a Company, Contact or Department (from the Messaging Module)
- View all Vessels in a Company that have been assigned as being Owned by the specified Company (from the Vessels Module)
- Relate Companies, Contacts and Departments to Tasks/Jobs of any other Module (e.g. a Port Agent’s port call or a Broker’s Fixing)
- Relate Companies to each other as Sister or Subsidiary Companies
- Add multiple addresses and contact information
- Add addresses to Departments
- Share one Company’s Departments and Contacts with another’s
- Search Companies, Contacts and Departments using any criteria
- Restrict users to Viewing or Editing Companies, Contacts and Departments based on their Roles and Permissions (set in the Administration Module)
- Allow the client to customise the Address Book Module with features and fields of their own choice through the Administration Module
- Enable or Disable Live Help
This list in not exhaustive.
If you would like to find out more about this and all our modules, feel free to request a demo by sending us an email to email@example.com or contact us from here, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. References can be provided upon request.