The Administration Module allows the company using our Shipping Software to perform certain Administrative functions without the need to contact bluVerve. In an industry as stressful as the Maritime Industry, one cannot wait for important changes to take place at the convenience of the software company. We therefore, hand over that power to our clients, so that they perform these basic functions as they need them, making them as independent as possible.
The Administrator of our client can:
- Add or Disable Users (including allowing access for a set period of time)
- Set Roles and User Rights for each user on a per module basis
- Reset user passwords or log off users remotely
- Purchase and “let go” of licenses for each module as needed
- Set Defaults for each module to which the users have access (e.g. what fields and features are available)
- Monitor the activity of each user in detail
- Set user hierarchies (for example, trainer-trainee relationships)
This list is not exhaustive.
If you would like to find out more about this and all our modules, feel free to request a demo by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us from here, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. References can be provided upon request.