The Vessels Module shows and manages the Vessels Database of bluVerve‘s Maritime Software. It starts off empty, with certain default data, and allows the client to populate it with any Vessels of which the company needs to keep track. If needed, the database can be populated using data provided by Marine Traffic, IHS Fairplay or Marine Information Services by purchasing licenses to the Marine Traffic Module, IHS Fairplay Module or the Marine Information Services Module respectively.
The Vessels Module comes as part of the Core Modules of the Software, and although not a prerequisite for other modules, it comes standard. It is very closely linked to all of bluVerve‘s modules, allowing each module to be related to the Vessel on which it is performing a task. The other modules that form part of the Core Modules are:
With the Vessels Module a user can:
- Add Vessels
- Link Vessels to Owning/Managing Companies (from the Address Book Module)
- View all Messages sent or received that have been related to a Vessel (from the Messaging Module)
- Relate Vessels to Tasks/Jobs of any other Module (e.g. a Port Agent’s port call or a Broker’s Fixing)
- Link Vessels to each other as Sister Vessels
- Search for Vessels using any criteria of the Vessel
- Restrict users to Viewing or Editing Vessels based on their Roles and Permissions (set in the Administration Module)
- Allow the client to customise the Software with features and fields of their own choice through the Administration Module
- Enable or Disable Live Help
This list in not exhaustive.
If you would like to find out more about this and all our modules, feel free to request a demo by sending us an email to email@example.com or contact us from here, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. References can be provided upon request.