The Crewing Module is a module specialised for Manning Agents and the Crewing Department of Ship-owning and Management companies. It is designed to cover everything that is needed regarding Crew Members, their personal information and their activities in their company. A company simply needs to purchase licenses for its employees and it is ready to work, with no customisation required. It is intended to keep track of everything about a Crew Member, from his clothing size to his remaining shore-leave days (calculated automatically using his sea-days).
With the Crewing Module a user can:
- Add Crew Members and their personal information
- View all outstanding items on a Crew Member on a Notifications board (e.g. Documents about to expire)
- Print Headcount and Activity Reports
- Keep track of the History of the Crew Member while in the company
- Keep track of all Documents of a Crew Member and their expiry dates
- Keep track of Training required for each Crew Member and the renewal dates
- Link required Training to Documents and Required Documents to Ranks
- Assign a Crew Member to a Rank
- Create Voyages for each Vessel, on which Crew Members are assigned
- View the Crew List of a Voyage or of a Vessel on a specific date
- View the Crew Members on a specific status (e.g. which Crew Members are on Shore Leave)
- Enable or Disable Live Help
This list in not exhaustive.
If you would like to find out more about this and all our modules, feel free to request a demo by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us from here, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. References can be provided upon request.