Our system is web-based and requires a web browser. This means that the data is not stored on the users’ computers but on a server. Before we start throwing around words like “cloud”, let’s see what options our clients have:
- bluVerve Hosting: We offer to host the bluVerve system for our clients, taking full responsibility of continuous connectivity (technical term being “server up-time”), frequent backups and server maintenance.
- Self-Hosting: Our clients can opt to maintain their own servers and we install the bluVerve system on their network. The client is then responsible for the maintenance of the server (hardware and software), the up-time as well as backups.
- Outsourced Hosting: Our clients can choose to outsource their servers to a known “Server Farm” (companies that rent out servers). In this case the client is not responsible for the hardware maintenance of the server or the up-time, but is still responsible for the backups and software maintenance.
While keeping in line with our promise of efficiency, we recommend our clients let us host their systems for the following reasons (among others):
- The client does not need to worry about hardware or software maintenance
- We guarantee a 99.9% server up-time
- We take frequent backup of our clients’ data
- We are cheaper than any other company out there (with the required data transfer rates and hard-drive space)
- We take care of your email server needs
- We host your websites
All in all, we aim to provide a one-stop shop to our clients, allowing them to go to one place to make sure that all their software needs are met.